Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Part 2/2: Vendetta

Part 2 of my double entry post. Felt like writing alot today..

A walk to remember. I took my first step, a shaky attempt.
Carefully I took another. And another. Oh what would I find?
An eternity of steps each one a potential in any direction.
Where would I go? Ill be brave and just go....


Now a yearly tribute to the emotion that empowers all. Yet capable to destroy even more :


Feelings come as thoughts they go,
Blinds our sight, what we never know
Its like falling, only not knowing
A little light headed, a little queasy
Falling in love, its not just a feeling
What most come to know, its never ever easy

Happy faces line these simple roads,
The melody floats, romance in its notes.
Lines carefully rehearsed, lines foreheads reflect
Clever sweet nothings, poems given birth.
But love never needs, a message that direct
For it is about being love, not about feeling love.

Happy Valentine's Day to all those who are in this state of delightful stupor.

No comments: